Get ready to unwrap the magic of Christmas at Dunstable Downs! With rolling hills and breath-taking views, our landscape is the perfect winter escape from the pressures and stress of the season. Whether you’re a keen walker, a festive foodie, or simply need some sparkle, we are thrilled to bring you an enchanting array of festive experiences that will make this holiday special for all the family.
What’s on: at a glance
Dunstable Downs is open every day in December. Our Visitor Centre and Café will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Our courtyard lights up for Festive Evenings, Friday 15, and 22 December 5.00pm – 7.00pm.
- Enjoy comforting festive fayre with a view! Festive Lunch available on select weekdays between 4 and 22 December, Festive Afternoon Tea available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 6 – 22 December.
- For an experience your children won’t forget, book them in for Breakfast with the Elves on select weekdays between 2 and 23 December.
- Multiply the magic with our family trail, ‘Mystery Mail with the Elves’, every day 15 – 23 December 10.30am – 3.00pm.
- Brush off the cobwebs and embrace the great outdoors with our pre- and post-Christmas gentle strolls on 19 and 29 December at 10am.
Booking available on our website or visit us at the Visitor Centre to enquire.