Hosting a workshop about labneh.
I have been asked so many times about labneh and how can it be used?
Labneh, a thick and creamy yoghurt cheese, is indeed a popular and versatile ingredient in Middle Eastern cuisine.
I always promote labneh not because I make it, but also because it is very healthy and versatile.
There is going to be
• Tasting Session: a variety of labneh to taste and enjoy.
• Demonstrating different ways to serve labneh
• How to use it in your own cooking
• Can you use labneh for baking?
• Is labneh a dip?
• How can you turn it into a dessert?
• Can labneh also be used as a substitute for cream cheese?
It is served with Arabian homemade night tea to complement the flavours of labneh and create a delightful experience.
I would not recommend eating beforehand as there is going to be plenty of food, desserts…. to taste from.
When: Thursday the 6th of July
Where: My home address will be privately sent after booking
There is limited space available, first come, first served.To book a space, please contact me directly.
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, SAVE AND SHARE WITH FAMILY ABD FRIENDS @fadiasfoodadventure