We are a group of patients and members of the public; and we are completely independent of the NHS.
We represent the people of this area on organisations that provide Health and Social Services.
We alert people to local and national issues – e.g. the future of St Albans City Hospital, and security of confidential medical records
WE PUT THE PATIENT’S POINT OF VIEW.
- We take part in Patient-led inspections – e.g. at St Albans City Hospital
- One of our members sits on the District Council’s Health Partnership
- Another attends meetings of the Local General Practitioners’ Committee
- Three are members of the Herts Valleys CCG Patient Committee
- Several members work with the Strategic Review “Your Care, Your Future”