Activism needn’t be about gluing yourself to the road or waving a banner – there are numerous forms of activism.
Tricia Gibbons, Lee Woods, Richard Lafford, Katie Carr and Anthony Helm are all local environmental activists and in this week’s Environment Matters podcast they share what they do and why.
The following local organisations are mentioned
- The Green House https://thegreenhousestalbans.org/
- Wilderhood Watch https://wilderhoodwatch.org/
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust https://www.hertswildlifetrust.org.uk/
- Sustainable St Albans/SustFest https://sustainablestalbans.org/sustfest/
- St Albans Extinction Rebellion http://xr-stalbans.org.uk/
- Trees of St Albans https://www.facebook.com/groups/SATrees/
- St Albans and Welwyn Greenpeace https://greenwire.greenpeace.org.uk/s/group/0F94H000000CHg7SAG/greenpeace-st-albans/
- St Albans and District Friends of the Earth https://stalbansfoe.org/