In this podcast series experts from different fields will be giving advice on how you can take one carbon cutting step each week in the 16 weeks leading up to the crucial COP26 climate change talks in Glasgow in November.
Each of the steps has been recommended by the global movement Count Us In where you can sign up and see the effect of each carbon cutting step you take. Be sure to join the St.Albans Team when signing up!
In this podcast Nick Hazell talks to Caroline Wilson, creator of Facebook group Living Off the Cupboard about
- why food waste is such an environmental catastrophe
- the enormous amounts of food we waste
- how to get started tackling food waste
- the top 3 foods likely to be wasted
- easy ideas to help you waste less food
For more information, including more advice from Caroline on how to cut food waste, take a look at the resources here
More about: Community, Environment, Food and Drink
More from the series Mix Mornings > Count Down to COP