In this podcast series experts from different fields will be giving advice on how you can take one carbon cutting step each week in the 16 weeks leading up to the crucial COP26 climate change talks in Glasgow in November.
Each of the steps has been recommended by the global movement Count Us In where you can sign up and see the effect of each carbon cutting step you take. Be sure to join the St.Albans Team when signing up!
In this podcast Nick Hazell talks to Alex Calnan of electric vehicle charging specialists, Electric Blue about
- why driving electric is better for the environment and public health
- how we can create the infrastructure needed for us to drive electric
- range of today’s electric cars
- installing an electric charging point at home
- how driving electric can save you money