What should the city centre look like in five years from now? Pedestrianised or not? More or less parking? What is the role of culture and will retail survive in St Peters Street?
We are joined by a panel of key decision makers and influencers:
- Local resident Richard Warmsley
- Vice President of the St Albans Chamber of Commerce, Cheryl Luzet
- Chair of the City Centre Vision Steering Group, Tim Boatswain
- Leader of St Albans District Council, Chris White, and
- Director of St Albans Business Improvement District, Mandy McNeil